SL = Dr. Scott Lively;
Bill Wiesner (TCFamily.org Founder) Show #2
LOCAL INFO Intro – Including audio clips with 4x8 foot “Truth
Academy about Homosexuality” street sign, and offering the Scott Lively
“Fact Sheet on Uganda and Homosexuality” to the Traverse City
Film Festival movie goers of the “God Loves Uganda” misinformation
movie, which falsely disparages Dr. Lively. Includes interaction
with the Movie’s Director Roger Ross Williams concerning the Scott
Dr. and Pastor Scott Lively:
- [Beginning of
Talk #1 Part 2of 2 NOTES]
- And the very first “gay activist” was
Alfred Kinsey …
- Many facts about Alfred Kinsey listed
- Kinsey was funded by the Rockefeller Institute
- Kinsey spoke to influential colleges all
around the world – 18-22 year olds.
- If you’re going to have a society that
embraces sexual freedom over family, there’s a few things that
have to have happened in order to do that:
Contraception on demand: (If you introduce
fornication – sex outside of marriage – you have to prevent too many
babies being born. (1966 Griswold v.Connecticut – legalized
Abortion – the back-up system – legalized in 1973
in the Roe vs. Wade Supreme Court Decision. It’s sole purpose was so
that people could choose “sexual freedom” over family (the
By 1973 you’ve got all of the elements of the cultural was
already in place:
The homosexual movement is out [1973 American
Psychological Association (APA) voted to remove homosexuality as a
disorder from the Diagnostic and Statistics Manual (DSM)]
Contraception on demand
The breakdown of marriage and family
IT’S ALL RELATED TO SEX – it’s all related to
whether you embrace the Biblical View, or whether you embrace Sexual
- From 1973 onward, not every woman is going to
kill her baby just because she has the chance to do it.
- So lots of babies are now being born without
the benefit of having a Dad in the house.
- She can’t work because she has to take care of
- GOVERNMENT comes in to solve this problem.
The entitlement system begins, since the men are no longer
taking care of their families.
- Daycare systems and draconian child support
- The policies are NOT to fix the problem.
- If you wanted to fix the problem, you would
simply go back to saying “Sex belongs inside of Marriage.” You
would recriminalize vultury and homosexuality and fornication.
- This doesn’t mean that you would throw people
in jail for it.
- But if you actually changed the standard and
said this is what’s acceptable and this is what’s not acceptable, it
would be over, just like that. There would be a few years of
transition, but you would be back to a place where all the kids
would have a Dad at home, and all the Moms would have a husband who
cares for them, and you wouldn’t have to spend all the government
- The TEA Party – Taxed enough already.
- As evil as abortion is, it’s not the problem
- The real problem is the Sexual Freedom
Moral Anarchy movement.
- ~Not for locking people up for private
- ~But don’t want them parading their
movement in the streets.
- ~Problem is when you stop promoting the
- ~Every civilization has died in the Sexual
- ~There comes a point in the disintegration
process where you can’t reverse it – Are we there yet? Tend to
think we are there.
- ~The Canaanites – These are the things that
causes got to vomit them out – the list in Lev 18.
- ~God’s 1st use of “abomination”
is with homosexuality.
- ~How long has it been since the wickedness in
our land has been ruling? It’s been longer than 40 years.
- ~The remnant in this room.
- ~The Olivet Discourse – In all 4 gospels, plus
the Revelation by John:
- They asked Jesus: “When will these things
- When there will be Wars & rumors of wars
- Like in the Days of Noah – the Ancient Rabbis
say it was in the time of homosexual marriages. – when they started
writing wedding songs for homosexual marriage – that was the last
- ~Between what Jesus said in Mt 24, and in
The Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and
that every intention of the
was only evil continually.
- In the entire history of the world, there’s
never been a culture that embraced homosexual marriage, until today.
This hasn’t occurred since the time of Noah (not even at the height
of the Greeks.)
- I think that we’re in the Days of Noah.
- The Good news is that Jesus is coming back,
and that’s what it’s all about.
- ~One last point – we are entering a point
- But you HAVE to stand up for TRUTH.
- Let God be true and every man a liar.
- Every man who doesn’t do that is susceptible
to be taken out of the fold.
- I think this issue is a test issue, that we
are being prepared for the coming very severe persecution.
- The homosexual movement was militarized on
Gay Pride Day, June 28th, 1969. [The Stonewall
riots.] The movement shifted from the goal of having the right to
be left alone, to the desire and attention to put all the seats of
power into their own hands, or into the hands of their surrogates.
- It’s a 5-Stage Process:
Then Forced Participation
And then Punishment of Dissenters
- Most of the United States is on the cusp
between Acceptance and Celebration
- The places where the left is politically the
strongest is on the cusp of Celebration and Forced Participation
- And in some places, like San Francisco
and Madison Wisconsin and Boston Massachusetts, it’s
actually moved into the Punishment of Dissenters.
- I.E. like
- Chick-fil-A and
when she said that in the Miss America Pageant – they had to destroy
her, and they tried to destroy him.
- (No notes taken for 7 minutes)
- Scott talks about his newsletter for 30
- Start of Q&A for 56 more minutes
- Is anyone here from the other side [i.e.
pro-homosexualist] who wants to say something? You can ask me
anything. [No response – assume no one here from the
pro-homosexualist side.] Well then we can just open it up to
- [Comment by Bill Wiesner on how much he has
appreciated Scott’s newsletter over the past 2 years; And Scott’s
promise to pay Bill Wiesner $5 for the recommendation after the Q&A
[He never paid him:-)]
As you travel around our country, what has been
the response from Pastors?
- When I talk about the remnant, there’s about
the same number of pastors as there are members of the congregation
that are in the remnant.
- The Bible says that in the last days the love
of many (some versions say “the love of most”) will grow cold – and
it means the love of the things of God.
- If you go to
www.ScottLively.net, you can read: “A Warning to the
Church in America” [which will tell you:]
- When the homosexual movement shifted to
militancy, they began working to take down all the social
institutions that stood in there way, starting with the American
Psychiatric Association (APA) in 1973; ending with the Boy
Scouts of America just a little while ago, and they’ve knocked
them all down in between.
- For 40 years the homosexual activists have
been building a cultural war machine;
- … Now all have been defeated except for the
- They have highly trained activists. This is
like the troops coming back from Afghanistan after 20 years of
steady warfare. They are highly trained; they have all the
equipment that they need; and right now all of the adversaries
have been defeated except the church.
- The Republican Party, kinda …, but they’re not
going to last.
- My predictions are:
- You will soon see the secular world attacking
the Church for being “hateful” and “bigoted.”
- Worst of all, you are going to see a
gigantic wave of “gay theology” coming into the Church from the
- They’ve twisted all of the Scriptures dealing
- You have Alan Chambers with Exodus
International – just a few days after I put that out [A
Warning to the Church in America] – Alan Chambers
capitulated, and basically shut down Exodus International., and
apologized to people for ever saying that homosexuals could
change. … A direct contradiction of 1Cor6:9, the ex-gay passage,
and a direct contradiction to simple logic. It’s just simple logic
that a person can re-orient to the design of their body. Every
person is male or female by design.
- … And to mock us for saying that
homosexuals can change back to the way that their bodies are made is
just an insult to intelligence.
- The churches, because all this is happening, I
think you’re going to see a large number of churches … a large
number of Pastors are going to change with the times, so that
they don’t lose their church, and that they are going to start
embracing gay theology. And the more the church caves, the
greater the pressure is going to be on everybody else, because they
are going to start using the leftist churches and the compromise
churches to attack the conservative churches – those that are
staying true to the Bible. It’s going to get really ugly – really
You said that the approach [of the homosexual
activists] has been to loosen the morality of society from the
heterosexual perspective in order to make the homosexual agenda more
acceptable. If that in fact is the case, then shouldn’t the focus be on
the heterosexual morality? Because if you change the homosexual
morality, but you don’t change the heterosexual morality, you’re
stomping on the little fire while the forest burns down around you.
…The homosexual agenda may be the easier target, but isn’t it really not
going to accomplish what we’re trying to accomplish?
- I don’t think it is an easier target; I think
it’s a harder target, and it’s the cutting edge.
- We lost the battle on marriage
in the 50’s and 60’s; and we lost the battle on contraception
in the 60’s; we lost the battle on abortion in the
70’s – we’re trying to claw in back; we lost the battle on
condoms in the schools in the 70’s and 80’s; we lost the
battle on kids having sex with each other without consequences
along in there; we’re losing the battle now on pedophilia
– people don’t realize how fast that’s coming up.
- So it’s not an
either / or; it’s all / and.
- You notice when I speak on this – unlike most
people who speak on this – I root this ENTIRELY in the Biblical
view of sexuality versus the other way. So when I’m talking,
I’m encompassing ALL of it.
- But – and here’s the thing – if you don’t deal
with the arsonist, right? If you focus on the fires –
putting out the fires – instead of getting the people that are
starting the fires, then you’re never going to be able to solve
the problem. And in dealing with the cultural war, it’s the
activists of the “gay” movement that are the driving force
behind the Sexual revolution – always has been the case.
There’re NOT the ONLY ones … Because it’s necessary
implicit goal of their movement – that in order to have
acceptance, you cannot have acceptance in a society all sex
belongs inside marriage – unless you change that society; you
have to get rid of it.
- So in a heterosexual society where
you’re not dealing with homosexuality, and people are just out, you
know, messing with each other around the fringes, it doesn’t affect
it in quite the same way.
- People who are indulging in adultery right now
are NOT marching through the streets – DEMANDING that all
society change its sexual values.
- And it’s the reason why the “gays”, when they
finally came out of the closet, they just stepped automatically,
naturally, at the head of the parade, and they’ve been there
- And any time you’re dealing with any other
culture war issues, homosexuality is at the center of every
single one of them. You can’t turn the pages of the newspaper
without some other aspect of the homosexual agenda now being in the
sports world; in every television program practically;
in the children’s books; in the classroom. Wherever
you turn, it’s becoming all homosexuality all the time. And
that’s not going to change; it’s going to get worse.
Is it any surprise to you that the Episcopalian
Church, which has come out and endorsed homosexuality in its own way,
has the first Archbishop to also see instead of the evil in DEMONIC
POSSESSION, sees DIVERSITY? … One of their Archbishops in South America
has actually come out and said, “Well maybe we ought to look at
possession as something different – as another way of presenting God’s
will – demonic possession.”
- [Romans 1:18-32 – The Reprobate Mind]
- The further you go down the path … You see,
that’s the process of Romans 1 – Romans 1, 18-32. It’s
basically Paul teaching the process of being turned over
to a reprobate mind.
- First of all he says, the truth of God
is revealed so clearly in the creation that no one has the excuse
for denying the existence of God.
- And that the creation – we are also part of
the creation, right? Our bodies are part of the creation –
we live in them. It’s the clearest thing that we can know about the
- He [Paul] says but what happens is that
people suppress the truth in unrighteousness – they don’t
want to be accountable to God. They want to do something God
says you can’t do. So what they do is they suppress that truth.
They sort of block out some of the light that otherwise would be
illuminating their minds.
- And over a period of time, their foolish
hearts and minds become darkened, right? And the more error
that you accept in place of truth, the darker you mind gets.
And the end of that process is called the reprobate mind – the
depraved mind. The mind that can no longer recognize the truth
any more. Alright?
- So much error … so many of the things that
you believe are just flat out wrong, upside down, backwards. You
can’t recognize the truth anymore.
- And what did God use as the example of
reprobate mind? Homosexuality. Of all the things that
he could have used in the Bible, he used homosexuality.
- Why? Because what is a homosexual?
A homosexual is a person living inside of a heterosexual design
who looks at the testimony of their own body, and concludes from
looking at their body that they belong with somebody of the same
sex. Right? That’s just insane.
- And that’s what’s reprobate. Because
there’s so much falsehood in what they believe, they can’t
recognize the self evident truth of their own physiological design.
Therefore God gives them over to a reprobate mind – to do those
things which are inappropriate, receiving in themselves the
penalty of their error, which is appropriate. Right?
- That’s the whole thing about AIDS,
right? The natural consequence. Right? That when you do
anything, when you violate God’s standards in any way,
there’s always a built in consequence for it. It’s not God’s
fault. Alright? You take a bottle, and you read “Poison, do not
drink.” [And you drink it …] It’s not God’s fault when you die, or
you get really sick. And that’s the same thing that’s going on
- And then at the END of Romans 1 is the
laundry list of anti-social behaviors that … really define
the age of apostasy.
TCFamily.org Founder Bill Wiesner shares
local NW Michigan info
- TCFamily.org offers the Scott Lively “FACT
SHEET ON UGANDA AND HOMOSEXUALITY” to every attendee of the Traverse
City Film Festival movie “God Loves Uganda.”
- Includes sound clips and photos of
interaction with the 4x8 foot “Truth Academy about Homosexuality”
- The movie’s director, Roger Ross Williams,
was asked to comment on the Scott Lively handout (which was handed
out for over an hour before the movie) to everyone going in the door
– and which gave Mr. Williams 2 ˝ hours to find a copy of the 1-page
handout and read it.
- Mr. Williams said that he had not seen the
- I would think that would be the first thing
he would want to see, and to address the numerous allegations of
misinformation in the movie; however, Mr. Williams did not
address any of the allegations of misinformation.
Screen showing photos of the 8 local homosexualist
activists who declined to either debate Dr. Lively, or moderate the
Closing screen credits